Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

Fishing for the future

Title:Fishing for the future

The ocean can be a dangerous place.
Luckily there are a few things we can do to
make it safer. Wearing life jackets and looking after our seabirds.


Once you fish you got to remember to
wear a life jacket
on a boat, kayak or a canoe,
and when you see seagulls flying around
get your binoculars and look
at the sky at
seagulls, that means that fish are
nearby in the water,
and that’s a good sign that fish are nearby.
when the seagulls come for
your boat get a bucket full of
water and splash the water on
them and scare them away.
SOS-save our seabirds from plastic
bottles and different plastic things,
and you got to help our birds and stop
putting plastic things in the sea and
ocean because it is
killing them when they eat it.



By Evelyn Tuliakiono


    

4 comments:

  1. Hi evelyn My name is Noah Prasad Im sure you've heard of me i used to go to this school i love this project I rate it 10/10 Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Noah, thank you for your supportive comment on my blog and I really support your comment thank you.

      By Evelyn

      Delete
  2. Hi Evelyn
    My name is Amani. I love how you used your animation skills to make this!

    ReplyDelete